Pharmacist - Infusion Compounding
CareerStaff Rx currently has an immediate opportunity for a Clinical Pharmacist in Charlotte, NC! Our ideal Pharmacist candidate will have at least one year experience in an IV alternate site environment or equivalent. If you are an interested and qualified Pharmacist, please apply today!
Pharmacist Position Details:
- Position starts ASAP!
- Significant potential for permanent placement!
- Competitive Compensation!
- Monday-Friday Schedule!
- Ensures compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations, Policies and Procedures (P & P) and standards of accrediting body.
- Obtains, interprets and evaluates all physician medication orders for therapeutic appropriateness, cost effectiveness, accuracy, safety and completeness.
- Initiates, reviews and updates all required documentation.
- Communicates clinical and technical information and monitoring to other members of healthcare team and patient when appropriate.
- Participates in patient evaluation for acceptance, product selection, device selection and supply management.
- Follows established procedures for drug and supply procurement.
- Maintains procedures for appropriate security of all legend items, including controlled substances.
- Bachelors or Doctor of Pharmacy Degree in Pharmacy from an accredited college or university
- One year related experience in an IV alternate site environment or equivalent is preferred
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations
- Ability to write and present information to managers, patients, nurses and physicians
- Computer skills (word processing, database, spreadsheet programs)
- Current license to practice pharmacy in state of employment is required
If you are interested and qualified, apply today! We will be reaching out to top Pharmacist candidates right away!
Download our Mobile Jobs App
onto your phone or tablet to review our latest career opportunities quickly and conveniently. Download Options:
Genesis HealthCare and Genesis Rehab Services offer remarkable staffing solutions through CareerStaff Unlimited and its divisions: ReadyNurse, Therapists Unlimited, ProCare One, CSU Managed Services
and CareerStaff Rx
With 25 years of experience and a superior reputation with healthcare facilities across the U.S., we are able to provide a variety of work options including per diem, full time, part time, permanent placement and travel opportunities. Apply today for additional information.
Genesis HealthCare, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)